jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009


Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
Jack Johnson,
well I was sitting, waiting, wishing you believed in superstitions, then maybe you'd see the signs
the Lord knows that this world is cruel, I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool learning lovin' somebody don't
make them
love you

must I always be waiting, waiting on you, I always be playing, playing your fool

I sang your songs, I danced your dance

maybe you've been through this before, but it's my first time so please ignore the next few lines cause
they're directed at you

I can't always be waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool

I keep playing your part, but it's not my scene want this plot to twist I've had enough mystery
Keep building it up, then shooting me down
But I'm already down

Just wait a minute .Just sitting, waiting

well, if I was in your position I'd put down all my ammunition I'd wonder why'd it taken me so long

but Lord knows that I'm not you & if I was, I wouldn't be so cruel, cause waitin' on love aint so easy to do

must I always be waiting, waiting on you
must I always be playing, playing your fool

No, I can't I always be waiting, waiting on you

I can't always be playing, playing your fool

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario