jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

napihsum <-----

I sat there
I was thinking about the weight on my shoulders
I had absolutely nothing on me
MY thoughts, jeans and some random shirt & tears
I remember the day you went away
Its was a rainy Sunday of July actually it was the 6th
I told you not to
You said that there was nothing I could do or say for you to stay with me in a loving way (I cried like crazy, I couldn’t picture my life without you, but you told me to figure it out) I so I gave up, for once I gave up, we were on & off and I know it was cause of me, cause I haunted you, cause I wanted you back & I had you back.
But this time was different , you were so rude & mean u were everything I ever hated in a guy u were all of those things u feel disgusted about so I step out. I said no more.
And since that day I’ve been dealing with loving me
I know it wasn’t me
I know that for sure
Now I love me
In my own weird way
But I love me
Thank you for rejecting me the way you did
Thank you for all those sharp words coming out of your mouth
Thank you for telling “I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE”
Thank you for the nice moments as well
Thank you for the intention of growing old next to me
Thank you for writing that nice song, that don’t matter for who you sing it for, you wrote that for me =)
But mostly thank you for helping me to find myself
Even if u were harsh
You were right
I have no intention of speak of you ever again
As a matter of I fact this is the first time I write about you since the day you left
And this will be the last.

Thank you. Your not worth a thing, but you thought me I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario